I decided to get a haircut this past Saturday because it was out of control. Well it still sort of is but it is shorter, and I got some smoothing cream for it so it is not so frizzy.

There are tons of little baby hairs all over my head. You can notice them when you look closely around my hairline, top of my head, and even underneath the level of where a ponytail would be. Sure its petty but I miss my old hair! Never thought I would wish to have that thick mop back again. Well it's better than this THIN mop :)
As far as running goes, I have been getting back into the swing of it! That, along with spinning on Sunday mornings. I ran 12 miles last week. This week should be 13. And I have to work on Saturday so hopefully I can get my butt out of bed to run early.
No comments:
Post a Comment