I am only running three days/week right now. I have the hope that further into the training I could do 4 days/week. But even with running my 3 days right now, I was so sore on the days I didn't run. I ran Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 6 or 6:30am. When I have done half training before, I thought I could never run 4 days a week but my body got used to the idea and eventually I was able to. Hopefully I can manage that again this time. So far I think my body is adjusting well to the early workouts, but it took a couple of weeks! Now I don't mind so much getting up that early. I would RATHER run at 7 or 8 or 9am but with Joshua's schedule and work I prefer to be done and ready by the time he is awake so I can help...because mornings are pretty busy, never used to be. LOL. Get him fed, changed, and taken to daycare, and be to work by 8:30. The other problem is with spinning on Sunday (or if I do any workout on Sunday not just spinning) I'm often still sore by Monday and feel like I need an extra rest day. But maybe in a few weeks I could adjust my schedule.
Can you tell I am such a schedule-driven person?! lol
I saw this on Facebook today and decided to buy the t-shirt from http://www.fellowflowers.com. Shhh don't tell my husband :) On the website they have different colors and meanings. I think I eventually may purchase another one at some point. Just not sure what one yet.
I think I have told myself every one of these excuses at some point. Except for the I'm too old one.
YAY to starting a new training program! :)
ReplyDeleteSending positive vibes!