Friday, September 2, 2011

Holy Hell Cramps. :(

Well this week has been an emotional week for me. It's to the 1 year point or 13 cycles of TTC and AF (Aunt Flo) should arrive this weekend. Happy Labor day!  And it is hitting me pretty hard. I feel like I always want to cry. And today, I decided to ask to leave work early because my cramps hurt so much. I just started bawling my eyes out halfway home. Just so sad about having another month of this.  I will be fine again in a few days. This whole process just sucks

Then yesterday, first I could not get my coffee because the line at Tim Horton's was too long! Then, at work my toe lightly touched the power cord from my computer and my computer decided to reboot! The last straw in addition to bad cramping was my car not being able to start. It ended up being the battery, which Ryan changed today. But still, OMG! What a horrible couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment