Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hysteroscopy/D&C/Polypectomy 12/10/15

I had the surgery on December 10.  It was pretty harmless.  I was out of it for the rest of the day afterward due to anesthesia and pain meds. But it was successful, they removed polyps and leftover pieces of placenta from Joshua. They say this is common with preemies. Who knew!

Next I am going for a sonohystogram on Tuesday the 22nd. I hope this won't be painful but the truth is that everything hurts when they do anything down there. So I'm prepared to maybe be in pain?? With the exception of my HSG by my OB on 9/29/14, that for some reason didn't hurt.  My first HSG (2011) also hurt like crazy.  They said the hysteroscopy wouldn't hurt, but I cried on the table.

I can say that my pap smears haven't hurt but I haven't had one for 2 years. My next one is due next year. Pelvic exams are a little painful when there is some pressure but not overly so.

I am still on birth control until at least my sonohysterogram.  I had to take a 3 day break and HOLY HELL. This caused the most evil AF in a very long time! Since before Joshua! I think we can say that my endometriosis is back in full force! Even on day 5 I am still having a little bit of pain. Its like a burning sensation in my pelvis but it has gotten better every day since Monday.  I think I need to invest in Thermacare heat wraps. :(

We might do an IUI, that is still in the air. It depends on what the sonohysterogram shows and if my tubes are open still.

I thought I had bloating from the birth control but the bloating from the surgery is even worse. I am most comfortable at 125-126 pounds. Before the surgery I was at 127. We did go to Red Robin after the surgery and I pigged out. But since then I've been so bloated, its uncomfortable and I have no appetite usually. The scale was up to almost 134.  This morning (7 days post op) I was 130.

I am still running and trying to maintain my weight but there are days I just don't wanna eat. I make myself eat but I don't wanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment