I'm running in the Ann Arbor Half Marathon Sunday morning. Predicted weather is not good! Temps will be in the teens, and predictions of 20mph winds. I can only hope that the hourly forecast will show that it will be much windier later in the day, then in the morning. The temp isn't ideal but I can handle it. I really hate wind though!! This will probably make the wind chill feel like single digits. eeek. I'm excited for this race either way, because we run these roads all the time with our group. I feel ready but at the same time I'm not expecting to PR because of the hills and the wind. Maybe I'll surprise myself. :)
My Half marathon PR is 1:56:02 and I don't see myself getting that this weekend because my pacing has been off. I've mostly been running 9:20-9:30s with a few 9:10s mixed in. I know you naturally run faster at races though. I'm scared of the hills even if I HAVE run them before!
No comments:
Post a Comment