This cycle is rough because:
Thursday March 26 is our 9 year dating anniversary, and I thought I could surprise Ryan with a magical BFP. I'll be 12 dpo and it looks like it's not going to happen. March 26 also is the date that AF showed up in 2014 when we decided to start trying for another baby.
Also this morning Ryan told me he had a dream that we had another baby. Baby girl was 8lbs 6oz and it broke my heart that this wasn't coming true. Maybe it is a sign of things to come though, but when?
I had a visit with the fertility dr yesterday. He ultimately still thinks that our answer will be IVF if it doesn't happen on its own. But I want to try some other things before we get there, maybe it will happen naturally anyway but how long will we keep trying. It is getting frustrating and emotional month after month. He agreed to give me an u/s next cycle before I ovulate to see what kind of follicles are growing and how my ovulation pattern looks to him on u/s. So I have to call them on CD1 to set that up.
No comments:
Post a Comment