Today is the day before Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for! I am thankful for my new job that I took on this year, my son, my wonderful husband, running, and the list goes on!
I think we are headed to Ohio for the weekend tomorrow and then back up on Saturday, so we can visit my dad and his girlfriend on Sunday.
I will either be running with my run group on Thanksgiving Day or by myself in Ohio, depending on when we leave for Ohio! Hoping I can curb my appetite and not feel judged by my mother in law for not eating everything in sight, like she thinks I should always... I know I'll run it off, but lately I have been feeling SUPER bloated no matter how much I don't put in my mouth. I wish I could blame it on something like being pregnant but that still hasn't happened yet obviously! I have not been happy with my body, nor the scale. I know the scale isn't an indicator of fitness. BUT I feel more bloated than ever, and I look bloated...and the scale apparently agrees. I was waking up to a weight of 125 and now its 126-127. I am not even eating very much through the day and hardly ever hungry anymore. What on earth is going on with my body and why can't it behave like normal? Feeling like I don't want to eat for days but that won't be right because people will say "why aren't you eating?" when all I really want to eat, if anything, is cereal or a granola bar for dinner. But that's not very healthy! ughhhhh.
Anyway, I think I'm ovulating today. It has been a crazy few days in cycle-land. First +opk on Monday, cd10, at 6pm. This is a little early for me but I put it on my chart.
We did the deed Tuesday morning, another +opk Tuesday afternoon (cd11)
We did the deed again Wednesday morning (cd12). It was a rough go but we got it done. Then finally a negative opk Wednesday but no temp rise so this means I did not O yesterday like I hoped! Lots of ovary pain today (cd12) so I do believe today is the day!! I thought it would come when we were at his moms, which I am so incredibly happy it is coming earlier than that, but I still have to take 3 more days of temps to confirm on Fertility Friend.
I am super analytical and type-a and especially so when I am bored at work. Like now. Plus I love putting my thoughts into writing and could really write for hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment