I got my crosshairs and I just feel like this cycle is dragging and I'm not even halfway through the 2ww. I am hoping that I did actually O but the temp before my O day I did not consider accurate because I drank the night before, and woke up still feeling a little groggy so I figured the temp was probably not accurate since it was high. Drinking usually increases the chance that your temp will be higher the next day. But I didn't think I really drank that much to affect my temp but I think I must have. 2 glasses of wine on a date night with the hubby :) It was just a bad night to forget that drinking will have an impact on my temp the next day!
I always have this fear that I don't actually ovulate for whatever reason. I guess I'm paranoid about it especially if my temps seem all wonky! It could also be a case of needing a new thermometer. I have wondered for a while if my thermometer is even accurate anymore.
Anywayyyyyyyy.. I am planning to run in Ann Arbor Sunday at Gallup Park and get a picture (or two or three) of all the pretty fall colors in the park. I am hoping for 6-8 miles.
My other fear in the back of my mind of course is should I still be running if we are TTC? I remember talking to two different REs who were actually happy that I run and said to continue what I have been doing. I've ran for over 16 years of my life now and it is a part of who I am. But I've also read on BabyCenter where other REs and doctors say to NOT run when TTC. But my thing is I confirm ovulation, I have periods and my BMI is normal - so why would running be an issue? My body is used to it. But if a doctor did tell me that I have to in fact stop running if we get to the point of fertility meds, it might be a different story and I will be miserable, but can get through it I suppose!.
A second child is our main goal here but we haven't even TTC a year yet. If we do get to a full year then I'm not sure what route we will be taking.
The endometriosis pain that I had before Joshua is no longer there, and my tubes aren't blocked. Considering these factors it feels like we're just a normal couple within the normal range of TTC, and we have had one child so I would hope that I could get pregnant again. It just might not be as soon as we like...
No comments:
Post a Comment