I had my HSG last Monday 9/29. Ironically my OB's wife also went into labor that day but somehow he was able to make it to do my HSG that morning! Apparently things were not progressing very fast, and he is a great doctor. He has been there for nearly everything with TTC Joshua, my surgeries, etc. I love talking to him and feel comfortable around him. Also the other OBs in the practice are great too of course.
The results of my HSG were clear, much to our surprise. I thought one of my tubes would be blocked 100% and highly anticipated the other one to be at least partially blocked. But that was not the case. Both were wide open, one kind of looked like a maze though. Either way both were apparently ready for action. And it was painless. Completely unlike the one I had in 2011!! I was able to work that day no problem, even though it would have been nice to have the day off to spend with my husband. I was short on PTO time so I was actually unable to take it off. boo!! Because he WAS able to take the day off. I am still trying to figure out how I was so low on hours. I guess I took too many days off this summer- but really I didn't... I did start March 31 so that may have cut down on time I had to start with though.
So fast forward a week later, I most likely ovulated on my birthday on October 6. At least I am pretty sure I'm now 1 dpo but will wait for a couple more days of temps to confirm this! Right now I'm in the hopeful stage for a few days at least.
I completed my 11th half marathon September 21 in 1:58:15. Not my best time but not my worst either. I was happy, considering the windy conditions!
I then completed my first triathlon October 5: a 400 yard swim, 10m bike and 5k run. This was the hardest thing I have ever done so far.. besides my marathon, and my lovely experience I had after delivering Joshua. The colostomy experience. Would rather not do that again thank you.
I have a few more races signed up for this year. My heart wants to keep running and part of me is wondering if I should back off a bit for TTC and just to let my muscles relax. I am so sore today, 2 days post triathlon and I feel like I ran a marathon! How is this possible.. Anyway I'm not sure what I will do because as you know I love to run!! I hate taking unscheduled breaks or rest days.
No comments:
Post a Comment