Thursday, March 27, 2014

Long time no write

It has been a really long time since I updated, wow! In my defense I really don't have a lot of time to write. Between work and having a toddler run around who loves to play with the laptop keyboard when it is out, it's basically impossible!


Joshua is doing great, he is almost 20 months and loves to cause problems by climbing on anything and everything. He tries to talk sentences but has a hard time with words. We are working on this. But he is the best thing that ever happened to us!



As of yesterday 3/26, Ryan and I have been together for a total of 8 years. What a crazy 8 years it has been!



I am still running and spinning! I am running three half marathons this spring.  One in Novi, one in Sterling Heights and one in Roscommon. This should qualify me for the "half fanatic" status. I am running between 20-25 mpw. For the month of March I am at 100 miles on 3/27/14..

It has been a rough winter for running. A lot of runs were on the treadmill due to the ice/snowy conditions, or negative windchills. But I do think spring is finally trying to join us finally...




Also, I am starting a new job Monday March 31. I have been with Thomson Reuters for over 8 years.  However I have had ENOUGH of so many things with taking calls, all day every day. For 8-10 hours per day, and too many Saturdays or Sundays to even count. I will be working for Truven Health Analytics, also in the Support department. I got a small raise, and will have to drive to the office but won't have the crazy hours that I have now. It will be an adjustment, but hopefully a nice adjustment. Woohoo! I have been trying for years to get out of Thomson. Problem is although I have a masters degree, I have no experience in management or doing taxes. I don't even know if that is really what I WANT to do. So who really knows? I hope Truven has answers for me.

Last on the list we have decided to start trying for #2. The RE said to start trying immediately after taking out the BC. So I took it out on Sunday. My cramps are back, and they are strong! I hope this means my endo hasn't returned. I think I need to contact my OB because I had forgotten that I was on thyroid medicine and progesterone medicine for after O. SO MANY DETAILS! lol I hope this happens fast... the RE said if we try for 6 months and nothing, then we may need to do IVF. Not sure I'm ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment