I am already thinking about which one I want to do next! I also want to keep doing spin classes though, and financially I need to be aware of what I choose. Because we are BROKE. There are three I have in mind for next year, plus probably the CRIM 10 mile again.
I have always wanted to do a spring half marathon. There's one in mid-April I want to do. But, considering the job that I have to do. January-April I'm working a lot, but I mean it may be possible. One year I told myself I would run it, and didn't because I was working so much. ugh! The other one, I still would need to train through tax season but it's May 4 in Novi. It is a new event for 2014.
Finally the other one is in late September, which is this coming weekend for 2013 but obviously I am not running it this year. I am actually running a 10k on Sunday that finishes in the Big House!
My birthday is coming up. Maybe my hubby can buy me a registration for one??! However I also need new shoes. My current shoes are getting worn out...ahhhh. decisions!
Joshua has been cruising right along with his developments. He is crawling (quickly) getting into EVERYTHING, walking with assistance, starting to make up his own little words.. however, he's been waking up in the middle of the night more often than he used to, he just stands in his crib and screams!! He may do this for attention or because he knows we will come in there. Some day this has to stop right!
No comments:
Post a Comment