I just want to vent really quick that I hate taking calls all day. I know this is what my job IS.. but it is seriously taking its toll. I am alright for the first few hours of helping customers and then I just start to get tired of it. They sometimes put me on an email schedule so I can answer email questions. This is much welcome because it does break up the day. I just cringe at the thought of doing nothing but sitting here, taking call after call, and am constantly watching the clock waiting for the end of the day. I CAN'T TAKE IT! I have applied for other jobs, but no bites. This doesnt make any sense to me. I had someone once look over my resume and didnt see anything wrong with it. So.. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. I want out of this job and have basically been doing something I HATE for over 7 YEARS!
I finally got into training and am able to teach some classes over the web. This helps a little but I don't teach every day. That might get tiring too. ok.. vent over. for now. I want to vent on Facebook, but that wouldn't be a good idea. I do have co-workers and managers on there as friends.
Running is going pretty well. Not sure if it was due to the recent hospital stay, or whatever, but my pace has improved compared to before the hospital! I feel like suddenly a switch flipped and I'm able to run at my pre-pregnancy pace! It's a miracle! And running is feeling good, not difficult like it was before. I am so happy for this.
I ran with a group last Saturday for an 8 mile run downtown Ann Arbor. I was able to almost stay with the 9:30 pacers, minus the hills. My overall pace was 9:55. Which should be too fast but it felt amazing. This coming weekend, I'm running 10 miles. I am also going to attempt spin class on Sunday. Normally spin is a bit more difficult the day after a long run. We shall see...
Joshua will be one year on JULY 30! He is such a happy boy and I am so thankful. He is able to stand, with a walker. He rolls everywhere. He hasn't crawled (yet) and may never crawl. He just rolls...and may soon be walking. HOLY CRAP! hahaha. We are having a birthday party with close family and friends on July 27.

No comments:
Post a Comment