Things are going great here and we are so thankful, considering the shooting that took place in Connecticut yesterday. So, so so sad. I don't understand what is wrong with this world!
Here are some Christmas pictures...





We sent out cards this past week. We sent one to our NICU, OB office and the other OB that helped with the delivery, since I had so many docs concerned with my progress. Along with cards to our good friends and family!
Hair loss update - well, I think the actual loss part has slowed down, finally. I doubt it has to do with the supplements I am taking but I will continue to take them. They include my thyroid medicine, calcium + VtiD, Prenatal (but I am out of prenatals now so will take my regular multi), hair, skin and nails vitamin, and niacin. I was taking a separate Biotin supplement until I noticed the terrible headaches I got with it. There is biotin in my other supplement for hair, skin and nails so I suppose I really dont need the separate biotin supplement. Here's a recent pic, and I am so embarrased. Hence the hat I wore in the Christmas card pic! Most will say they dont think its that bad, and yes it could always be worse but it is pretty bad compared to what my hair used to look like.
September 11, 2012

December 14, 2012

But, at least I know it WILL come back I just do not know when. I know I can't wait to get a haircut and to be able to do something with my hair. Not that I leave the house much anyways since working at home for the winter. BUT that is not the point LOL.. Right now, my hair is incredibly thin and gross. I miss the hair I had before.
AND now the countdown begins until my ostomy reversal surgery. 13 days from today I'll be going under the knife again. But after that, and after my (6 week?) recovery, I'll work on getting back to normal. I would love to run a half marathon at some point next year, as well. And if I'm lucky, the CRIM 10 miler perhaps? That is my goal. I want to run both but even just one will do.
I ran 6 miles today, doing spin class tomorrow. I have my gastrographin enema on Monday morning. Joshua gets his second synagis shot on Monday afternoon. Wednesday, I have the training class to prep for surgery I guess, and donating blood on Wednesday as well. I cant wait for December 28 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment