So even though my OB isn't the one officially doing the surgery I was asked to meet with him since he was the one that did my endometriosis surgery. He appears to really understand endo and after all, was the one that removed the endo in the first place.
The appointment went really well. He actually wants to scrub in on my surgery next month and is clearing his schedule for ME! I didn't realize I was so important! LOL. He wants to look in there and make sure he can't see any endo. If there is he will cauterize it.
Also discussed my hair loss which he thinks is normal from everything I've been through which is basically what I found out through online anyways, but its nice to get confirmation. Said to give it until 6-8 months post partum then try seeing a dermatologist about it.
Also talked about my heavy periods which could be normal. I brought up the horrible experience after my race that day where it looked like a murder scene in my underwear.. the birth control may help control that, if not then will look into it more.
Also, wait at least a year after my reversal surgery to try for #2..we do want a second, or did. But we are realizing how expensive just ONE is! Also, thinks what happened in August may have happened whether I was preggo or not..it was just something that existed previous to getting pregnant, I guess.
So overall a great appointment. I took Joshua and he said he was huge!
No comments:
Post a Comment