
So why is mine all curvy and annoying? I mean I have the little section below my boobs, then it goes back in where my belly button is (not by much) but then it gets bigger further down by the pelvic region. I know everyone grows differently but is my bump not WEIRD?! It looks like I have TWO bumps and not one. I just cant stand it or don't get it. :( you can really see it in the below 22 week pic more than the 23 week one.
It's probably just me, and no one else notices. The clothes probably change it for sure. If I wear workout gear I just look bigger, not pregnant.
22 weeks 23 weeks
completely normal. I had the double belly for both kids and the dr said its because the muscles across my belly button were tight and didn't give. don't give up hope though, you have more time to pop out.
ReplyDelete