I have still been running about 15 miles a week and doing one spin class per week. I am so amazed that I am able to continue all of this working out. Running has been GREAT, slow but GREAT! I thought that running slower would for sure make me not want to run anymore, but really I FEEL the same as before, just my times have definately slowed. I really want to sign up for a half marathon for after the baby. I think I want it to be the one in May I wanted to run this year. Either that or the Dexter-Ann Arbor run that I ran last year in June.
Next race is the Women's Only 5k this Sunday (Mother's Day!) that takes place at St Joseph Hospital. I am then considering a 10k in June but not sure which one I want to run. There is one on the 3rd and one on the 17th. ALSO I signed up for the COLOR RUN! This takes place on July 22! So excited :) Looks like a bunch of people from work are running this, so it should be fun. Even if it is more of a walk-run for me, lol...
I'm still not really showing yet, even at 18 weeks 4 days. This is my only real complaint/worry so far, I keep reading that it's coming, and some just don't show until later. Every body/pregnancy is different, etc etc. The latest bump photo I uploaded is probably just me bloated because I did eat Arby's today for lunch (oops!). Although, it is possible its baby. I'm not sure. I just want everything to be ok, and since I haven't really popped it just worries me sometimes. That is until I search online and find I'm not the only one with this concern.
I have been feeling lots of baby movements which really do feel like little kicks or bumps going on. It is AWESOME! I listened to the heartbeat today with my doppler and it was in the high 150's again! I still cannot believe I am actually here. I really hope all of my friends on and off BabyCenter get their miracles soon. I know so many that have been trying, and it just amazes me that I am sitting here...pregnant. Its so surreal still. Maybe it's because I still don't look or feel pregnant (in MY opinion) but still feel the need to wear maternity pants because regular pants just don't cut it anymore. But is that because I'm eating more that is making me bloated, or is it baby!??! AHH. It probably IS baby, but I'm still so self conscious about my body that I feel like its all fat. :(
My next update should be revealing what the gender is and we cannot wait! That appointment is Monday, then we have that day off and an appointment with my OB Tuesday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment