Saturday, April 28, 2012

Things are still going well!

I'm considering myself my original weeks/due date now, so due October 4 and I am 17 weeks 2 days today as opposed to the 18 weeks 1 day I would have considered myself before. Whatever lol.

This week's total miles add up to 14.  I ran 6 today and felt great most of the day but now I'm completely exhausted. Runs are great and I think add energy overall, but the day of a "longish" run I'm so so tired. Today Ryan and I went to a soccer game for a friend's son after we ran. (yes my husband has taken up running again!) He will go in spurts of running or not running. His hiatus of not running has been way too long. We don't ever run together. We did a few times a couple years ago but he doesn't like my encouraging words as we run. He also prefers the treadmill, at least right now. He may go outside after he gets more comfortable with running.

Went to Chipotle for lunch (YUM!) and I got my eyebrows waxed.  We also stopped at Target because my boobs have officially GROWN and I needed some new sports bras, and regular bras.  I was 34b but have graduated to at least a 34c. I got 34c but really wonder if I should have went with the 34d, lol. Well I'm sure if they keep growing I will have to buy the bigger size anyway.

When we got home and I layed on the couch, I did manage a short nap but not really sure how long I actually slept. Whenever I take naps I don't sleep very long. At all. I'm thinking I slept maybe a few minutes.  Tomorrow I'm planning on Spin class with a friend.  Going to try to take it easy since the 6 miles has made me so sore today and tired. Maybe I will feel better in the morning.

Also, I'm still not really showing yet, in my opinion. I'll add a picture soon to the pregnancy pics tab.

TMI ALERT TMI ALERT TMI ALERT!
I might have a yeast infection. Going on Monday to get that checked out. I haven't had any crazy discharge, just a ton of it in general. I thought this was normal for pregnancy.  I also haven't had too much itching but do have pain and burning during intercourse. I have had this feeling for a while but it doesn't happen all the time so when it doesn't happen, I forget about the times it does happen, therefore I forget to tell my doctor (oops!). However this past Friday we did and omg omg omg it hurt. Like, the whole day.  It might not be a yeast infection though. Because I notice I'm like the Saharra Dessert down there sometimes and it might be this that causes the insane burning, and is therefore normal, and not any kind of infection at all. I read that this symptom can be normal during pregnancy. Lovely. The nurse said they can take some of the discharge and look under a microscope to check it out.  Either way, I would love to know what the issue is that is causing this pain...

I was surprised to hear that my doctor was available Monday morning and the timing was perfect with regards to my work schedule, so I haven't really met any of the other doctors in the practice yet.  They keep telling me that I will be rotating at some point, but this is fine because I really like my doctor! Not sure if he will be the one on call for my delivery, but we'll see!

UPDATE
To my surprise I actually do have an infection.  I just wonder how long this has been going on for? I wished I would have remembered to mention it when I first started getting pain down there during intercourse months ago, but Friday was just an all day pain which needed to have something done about it! Ahh.. Well I took Diflucan, a 1 day pill that is supposed to clear everything up in a day or two! 

It basically was just another prenatal appointment. Had to do the pee test, the weight, got my blood pressure, he listened to the heartbeat and even said he thinks I'm getting a little bump (YAY!) even though it does not seem like it to me :) My uterus is currently directly below my belly button and he showed me how to find it, I felt it for a second when I was in the office but haven't been able to find it since lol

No comments:

Post a Comment