Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This past weekend

Well I had to work on Saturday, and went shopping on Saturday night to Target and Old Navy (uh oh!) My danger stores. I bought my first pair of pregnancy jeans not that I need them yet. But they were very comfy!! Sunday was a busy day. I ran the 5k on Sunday in 29:08!  That is so close to my time for my other pregnant 5k where it was much flatter. I'll take it! The hills in this race were crazy though! You can't get away from hills in downtown AA. 

Then I went to a baby shower Sunday afternoon. Can I just say it was so much easier being at the shower, and it was more fun..BECAUSE I was pregnant? I went to one when I was not pregnant, and was not a fan. I left crying because it was announced that someone else at the shower was also pregnant. She got a lot of cute stuff, and now I can't wait for my shower! 

Today I got a raise! And getting a big bonus on Friday! I ordered a new laptop. Its 15 inches.  Right now I use 14 inches and its ok but the 15 inch one was $100 cheaper.  The laptop I use now is 6 years old. haha. 

11 weeks 4 days
Well lately I've had a really stuffy nose and sneezing a lot, those are my main symptoms. I read somewhere that this is common in early pregnancy.  Also, I won't say I've been nauseas but just really bloated (of course) and everything I ate for lunch today and yesterday was making me not feel well.  Still getting occasional headaches.  

Running is tough.  I ran this morning: 5 miles.  And I started out feeling great but soon really had to slow down and catch my breath.  It was unbelievable.  I think today was the slowest run I have had since I got pregnant. I am not complaining, although it is an adjustment mentally for me.  Not that I was super fast before, but it's weird to not be able to rely on my previous pace and times.  Now, I am slowing down if I don't feel right and able to speed up if I feel good. 

On Monday, the color of panties I had on made me think I was bleeding because the dark pink color died the watery discharge to make it look red. Freaked me out, so I wore a liner and sure enough I was not bleeding. Whew! I have been having a lot of discharge and sometimes its more watery, so it looked like red stains on my underwear. Throwing those undies away!

Well we are almost to March 15 which is our first deadline of the tax season.  I can't wait til we get a break in hours.  I also am working the next 3 weekends, and I worked the past 3 weekends as well. I'm ready for a break. I was denied the day off I asked for which was March 19, the day of our u/s. grr! Oh well, hopefully this means I will get a day in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment