We also scheduled our gender scan for May 14th and my next OB appointment is April 16th.
Here is one pic because I cannot get the blogger to shrink the picture right now.

Baby H was kicking up a storm and trying to do little dances for us. Soo this confirms even more that the first tri does not have to be a miserable mess to have a healthy baby growing in me!
We finally announced it on Facebook. I never realized how much love was on Facebook! As of right now there are 80 likes and 60 comments!! WOW! And Ryan has even more on his status, since he updated his too.
I also talked with the doctor (again) about the running/working out. It's still fine. And he still encourages it... I have heard from a few concerned friends/family, gotten texts, private facebook messages, etc. asking if it's ok that I still run, and telling me to "be careful". But, I am being careful. And I know what my body can and can't do. I was a runner and spinner before and being pregnant does not have to stop that. I am not handicapped. I am pregnant. Most do not understand how EASY my first tri has been for me and that I do still have a ton of energy. Exercise might have to be modified but does not mean that I can't run or workout. Sure I look at my times still and think, "aw man I used to be able to run so much faster!" It's all worth it. We are so incredibly blessed to be on this journey. My speed has decreased by about 30 seconds to 1 minute per mile. It's ok though. I signed up for a 10k on April 15th and plan to run this shirt, only it will be a green tank top. I will be sure to upload a pic when I get it! Here is a link.
It says: Running for 2 (on front) and You've just been passed by a pregnant lady (on back)
Did you ovulate later or earlier than usual the cycle you got pregnant? I wonder if maybe your obgyn is going off your LMP when in reality the baby is measuring from your O day? Either way, he/she is a cutie! I get a little girl vibe for some reason, but I can usually tell by bumps and have actually yet to be wrong! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe shirt sounds adorable too!
I ovulated on cd 11 that cycle and I agree that he is going off my lmp to estimate due date and number of weeks, but obviously I was not pregnant starting my lmp. So the baby is being measured off o date which to me seems way more accurate. Really it doesn't matter..because baby will come when he/she wants. Vanessa (from babycenter) said hers started off similar to mine too but it all worked out to be the due date based on ovulation rather than lmp later on. She's 19 weeks now and I think hers got 'fixed' around 15 or 16 wks.
ReplyDeleteLots of people are getting a girl vibe including me lol but who knows. Waiting for may May 14 will be brutal! :)
Love the pic of the baby and the pic of the shirt! Congrats on a great 1st trimester!
ReplyDelete