This is a random blog about everything from working out to family life. We tried for 1.5 years to conceive and finally conceived our beautiful baby boy, Joshua James, in January of 2012. This was exactly 3 months after having endometriosis removed by way of excision. Joshua was due October 4 2012 but decided to come early on July 30 2012. See "One Hell of a Birth Story" tab to read about the insane journey to motherhood. We also have two very hyper boxers Bruiser and Abby!
Hi Nicole! I found your blog on BabyCenter in the Running group. I am also pregnant with a baby due on September 26th! It seems like we are about the same in terms of how far along we are. I also have a blog- it started as a running blog and now I'm starting to document my pregnancy too! I LOVE the shirt you bought by the way :) I also saw one that said "Yes, my doctor says its OK to run" ... loved that one too! Can't wait to follow along with you on your journey!
I saw that shirt too! I almost bought both but that was until I saw the price of these shirts! lol Maybe I will buy it later on when I am much bigger, assuming I still can run at that point :) Congrats on your pregnancy! I will have to follow you as well :)
Hi Nicole! I found your blog on BabyCenter in the Running group. I am also pregnant with a baby due on September 26th! It seems like we are about the same in terms of how far along we are. I also have a blog- it started as a running blog and now I'm starting to document my pregnancy too! I LOVE the shirt you bought by the way :) I also saw one that said "Yes, my doctor says its OK to run" ... loved that one too! Can't wait to follow along with you on your journey!
ReplyDeleteI saw that shirt too! I almost bought both but that was until I saw the price of these shirts! lol Maybe I will buy it later on when I am much bigger, assuming I still can run at that point :) Congrats on your pregnancy! I will have to follow you as well :)
ReplyDelete