13 weeks! YAY! Officially the last week of the first trimester. (or 12 weeks 4 days if going by LMP which I still hold my stance that is wrong until told otherwise...) :) So I am due either late September or early October. Who knows really. lol.
So I did a pregnancy workout yesterday morning that focused on arms and legs. Holy Moly did I feel it the rest of yesterday and today! So when I ran my scheduled 5 or 6 mile run today (of course I pushed myself and went 6, who am I kidding? I had to take the dog for a short run after I finished 5.5 miles anyways.) I feel like I ran more like 8 miles! During half marathon trainings I love 8 mile runs but not right now! lol Whew I worked 4 hours and now I'm ready for a nap. However a friend is having a little girls get together at her house so I think I will be going to that shortly. I can't sleep in mid-day especially with two crazy dogs going at each other. Someone needs to babysit!
Today I also found out my sister-in-law is pregnant! She is 14 weeks and due mid-late September! This is crazy but awesome! I am told that she is showing but I clearly am not, if you look at my photos in the Pregnancy Progressions tab. ugh! Well I'm sure I will be showing eventually. I have read where some don't even pop out until 20ish weeks. I mean I don't have washboard abs or anything, but am more in shape than her so maybe that's why.
Well I will still be taking photos about every month just to make sure I'm not seeing anything that someone else could see. The only thing I really notice is I'm getting more pudgy than I am used to and pants are definately tigter. Since I'm also not FEELING pregnant or having any symptoms it just makes me a little paranoid. I will say that lately I think I have been "feeling" my uterus more, such as when I walk or run etc. Not cramps really, just more of a weird feeling in my pelvic area..sometimes its twinges, sometimes just a feeling of noticing my uterus more, as if it is starting to weigh more perhaps? It's hard to explain but I'm sure other preggos understand!
I am pretty sure I've also experienced some minor round ligament pains. Sometimes its if I move a certain way, sometimes not. One time I yelled at one of the dogs and felt an immediate sharp pain on my right side! It thought these did not occur until the 2nd trimester but well, I guess I'm almost there!
No comments:
Post a Comment