Friday, March 30, 2012

2nd trimester!

I have officially entered the second trimester! 14 weeks today (gestation).  I think I will continue the prometrium one more night then stop.  I was originally told 10 weeks but then for some reason Dr Mouro increased it to 14 weeks which is fine. However since I ran out of pills at 13 weeks, I needed a few more pills but he prescibed me a whole month's worth! This stuff is expensive too. Oh well, what can I really do. I just have all this progesterone left over! lol

I have been using the doppler more often. I think I've become addicted to it because well, I'm not quite showing yet other than my food baby bloat. And I am not feeling that preggo, other than being bloated.  I hope it doesn't bother the baby too much! I can find the heartbeat pretty quick usually, but then I think the little 3.5 inch baby inside me moves because the heartbeat sometimes fades away and I have to move it just a little to find it again.  I have been finding it mostly on the right side close to the center, but today I actually found it more on the left side/center.  The heartbeat usually is in the 150s-160s and sometimes goes into the 170s if I can catch it just right.

Recent symptoms, although far and few between, have been more breast tenderness, a little heartburn from time to time, round ligament pain, some mild cramps.

We have 2 weeks left of tax season. Ryan and I have worked every weekend since February 25! He has worked every Saturday. I worked a few Saturdays and a few Sundays. I have all of next weekend off and work April 14th. He works both next Saturday and the Saturday after.  In addition we are working 10 hour days until April 17th. This time of year we start to get burnt out and just want mid-April to be here!

I want mid-April here for a few reasons. My race is April 15th, my next OB appointment is April 16th and tax season hours end April 17th. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment