Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Maybe this IS morning sickness for me...can it be different for everyone?!

Hunger pains. Nausea if I don't eat enough. Not being able to decide if I'm really hungry or not. ahh! Even if I do eat, someitmes it just doesn't taste like the right thing that will properly fill me up!

Lets see.. this morning was ok. I had a bowl of Fiber One cereal, bagel thin w/ peanut butter, nutri grain bar, clif bar.  Then hunger pains arrived about 11:30am. Where food was a necessity before I...passed out..or something.  Made a wrap with ground turkey and hummus and baked cheetos. Then handfuls of grapes, almonds, 2  pieces of chocolate. Hmm oh yeah saltine crackers with cheese. Mozzarella Cheese stick. (trying to stick to healthy fats but I dont think its working!!) I made dinner early (thank goodness we work at home!) which wasn't all that healthy but we don't have much in the house. Cheesy skillet with ground turkey..tasted oh so good. But soon I became over-full I think.. ugh maybe ate too much? But I was soooo hungry.

This has been going on since week 6. This feeling will stick around for a few days, until I'm to the point of being bloated like crazy and feeling like I will blow up, I am like a beached whale and would have gained like 4 lbs! So because I don't feel like eating, I will stop eating like a mad woman for a few days, my weight returns to "normal" or whatever is normal for this point in pregnancy. Then the hunger issues come back again. It's a vicious cycle I tell you!!

It just comes to the point of I'm not sure what else to eat that will satisfy my tummy.  If I over-eat I will feel like crap. If I under-eat, I will just want more. I have made more than one rush to Subway for a grilled chicken sub in the past 2 weeks.  For some reason it seems like it will be the only thing that will work. But, I still usually end up wanting more! LOL and yeah I get the chips and the cookie and eat ALL of it. And I'm STILL hungry.

This is just so weird for me. It normally doesn't take much at ALL to fill me up. Now I am eating more than my husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment