Tuesday, February 28, 2012

9 weeks 4 days

Let me just say I am still in shock that I am actually pregnnat. Is this really happening? Its still so hard to believe, sorry. After trying hard for 14 months (16 if you count the 41 day cycle of my laparoscopy, and the month before the surgery where we didn't "Actively try") this is just strange. I feel so grateful but at the same time left my little group of friends still trying. With not many symptoms STILL, I cannot believe I actually have something growing inside of me.  I ordered a home doppler so I can try to listen to the heartbeat! It should arrive tomorrow      :)

Sunday, at 9 weeks 2 days I was sooo bloated and felt like a whale, again. lol. Due to all of my crazy eating, of course. We went to Babies R Us and walked around, looking at stuff. Then suddenly I got this massive heartburn. Went to Target, got some Tums. Went to Red Robin for dinner. Even though I was not hungry I needed something.

Since this morning though all of my symptoms have vanished. I haven't had that many symptoms to speak of anyways but what little I did have went away. I went for an amazing 4 mile run and felt great the whole workday.  I was even back down a couple of pounds from the other morning.

But my weight so far this pregnancy..WOW.. I'm 5'4 and started out at 130ish. But due to my massive cravings/eating habits from weeks 6 through 8, along with being bloated in general, my weight has been all the way up to 136, then its back down to133 or 132. The 132 I can understand; 2 lbs, no big deal.. But I hate seeing that 134 or 135 on the scale when I am so early! And I feel so disgusting when I'm at that point. I am usually one that likes to maintain my weight so this fluctuation in weight gain is so crazy to me.

However I wouldn't trade it all for the world..I can NOT wait until my next ultrasound on March 19. I have read online forums that tell me everything should be fine. My doc said morning sickness is not a necessity so..I'm trying to be THANKFUL I am not puking my guts out and so tired and want to lay on the couch all day. I wonder if this would have to do with my active lifestyle (running, spinning, always doing something) or if I am just lucky?!?! Does anyone know? lol. It is just so strange to me.. But enjoying every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment