Monday, January 16, 2012

This week is a big week

In addition to working my crazy busy season hours, Ryan and I have an appointment with our RE on Wednesday morning. It's finally here! What a long road it has been! Not as long as many of my friends from BabyCenter but long enough. We both work the late shift that day, so I work til 9pm. :(

Thursday I have an appointment with the gym director at 1 on 1 Athletic Club for a spin instructor position after work. I will have to ask work if I can leave 15 minutes early.  My official certification came in the mail this past weekend!! Friday we start watching Cody, John and Debbie's dog, for all of next week. Should be an interesting week with 3 dogs in the house!

Then, AF is due next Monday or around then so this means I could be in pain next weekend or the beginning of next week. :( Unless of course I get a BFP. Today marks 8 dpo. I will be 10 dpo at the RE. But, it's hard to hold up hope at this point. As positive as Ryan wants me to be, sorry.  Which reminds me that I took bromelin tablets for days 3-7 past ovulation. It is supposed to be taken days 1-5 past ovulation but since I didn't think about it until 3 dpo I don't think it is supposed to matter right?

Not sure why other than I was bored, but I was torturing myself by looking up friends on babiesrus.com, just because I was being nosy. "Who has registries set up?" I was thinking. Sure enough 3 of the 4 names I entered did have a registry. And it just made me sad inside.  Not enough to cry, but just broke my heart a little more because I wish we had one setup as well.

I know I keep changing the name of my blog but I have yet to come up with the perfect name for my blog. So I am going to change it again because Ryan saw it, and said "I thought we already had a happily ever after". Well, of course we do. I just meant..adding a child would make it even a more happily ever after. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment