Since today is CD 7, I should O within the next week or so, and start the OPKs again in the next couple days. Also need to start tracking my temps starting tomorrow! Not that it really matters, does it? I mean I know I O, and usually it's fairly early to the middle of my cycle (CD 12 or 14) but I guess it's just reassurance that I will or did in fact O. Plus who doesn't like to get that + OPK or Smilie face result?
I am getting excited for our RE appointment on the 18th. I have googled some questions I need to ask the RE and although I had my own, I found some other good questions as well. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of doing an IUI considering that my cervix is off by a centimeter. Basically my ob said that my cervix is more on top of my vagina instead of behind it. Would this make it harder for the sperm to go where it needs to? Who knows, but I am not sure what the RE is going to suggest first. I know they don't recommend clomid for endometriosis patients, but I read a post on Babycenter where Femera has actually been known to help endo patients.
Today was a rough day at work. I just felt depressed overall and was really just irritated with work and that I'm still at this place for another busy season. Doing the same position. Over. And over. And over. And I want the RE appointment to be sooner than later! The first call of the day was from a user that really gets under my skin and it pretty much ruined my day, or at least didn't help. The plus side is Michigan won the Sugar Bowl! How very exciting!! But I was up til 12:30 watching which made me very tired for the day on Wednesday. I of course, had to order myself a shirt that said Michigan was the Sugar Bowl Champs.
Bruiser is now approximately 38-39 lbs and is just over 4 months old. Him and Abby get along great for the most part. Here are the little troublemakers.
No comments:
Post a Comment