Ok I'm sitting here trying to watch the Lions game with Bruiser laying on my lap and Abby next to me! the laptop is in front of Bruiser and I'm having to reach my arms over him to type :) Ohhh I love my puppies!! They had a play date with one of Bruiser's litter mates, names Jazz. She is the most rowdy puppy I ever did see!! Shes crazy. I don't think she gets enough attention or something, she hardly ever stays still. When we tried getting a picture of all three of them, Bruiser and Abby would sit like good dogs but since Jazz is such a spaz that didn't work out!
Meanwhile I am having some O pains. Again. Lets just say I definitely do not have any issues ovulating. Lately I've been ovulating pretty early in my cycles. It's usually before CD 14 anyways but just like recently, it's only CD 10 and I have already gotten two + OPKs and my O pains are pretty bad!! Ouchie! I guess I can't complain though, right? I should be having these symptoms to indicate a good O probably. I think I will ovulate Sunday or Monday. Hoping that's not too early to ovulate.
RE Appointment. 1.5 weeks away! Too long!!! If I have to go on Clomid, I can only imagine the types of pains I will have to deal with :( I personally want to try IUI. I would imagine if this cycle doesn't work out, February will be a testing cycle from the RE and maybe we could do IUI in March or April. That is just my guess though. Or he may suggest another route. Who knows...
No comments:
Post a Comment