Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend of pain

Well...First, I ran a 5k in Dexter on Saturday at 4:30pm and got 25:39 for my time. My fastest in a 5k is 25:16, but I believe that was on a much flatter course. I was pleased with this one! It was hilly and we were dressed in holiday gear. I had some antlers on in the shape of candy canes :) Too bad I don't have a picture, but Ryan has a video of me crossing the finish line! I love that feeling of crossing the line, so exhilarating, no matter the distance!! It's painful, wonderful and exciting all at the same time. We then went out to dinner in downtown Dexter and I got a buzz off 2 beers. Ha!

The second wave of pain over the weekend was of course, my cramps. Why not! I thought I would even start my period during the damn race but didn't. So, I started first thing Sunday morning which makes today CD 2.. They are just so, so painful. I just have a feeling that this pain won't ever stop. Every month, I just have to be prepared for it. Sucks!! So Sunday pretty much sucked because I was in a ton of pain. But we did go to one of Bruiser's litter mate's house and had a play date in the afternoon but I was tempted to just lay home on the couch.. This is all of them.

Abby in the back, Jazz is on the left and Bruiser is on the right. Bruiser is up to 25.5 lbs at 13 weeks old. Well now he is 14 weeks and probably up to like 27 lbs. His sister Jazz is only 19 lbs

Monday was our day off...so sad that it's over. I went to spin class, we did some shopping, and went out to eat.  Now its back to the job that stresses me out like no other. Maybe that's why we aren't getting pregnant...It HAS to be because I'm stressed out. Or so everyone says. Right?? Right?? AHHHH Do not tell me to not stress! Stress does not cause infertility, infertility causes stress. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment