Currently it's 5 dpo and I am anxiously awaiting the end of the 2ww. It would be a miracle to get pregnant as a late Christmas present!! I can't stop thinking about it. Well because we are going to a party on New Year's Eve and I will either be in terrible pain from period cramps, or have a BFP to brag about. I am leaning towards the cramps, just because I am pessimistic right now and I don't want to be let down too bad if I'm not pregnant. I do have a little bit of hope but not much. I want to make an appointment with the RE that Dr Mouro recommends depending on how this cycle works out. But he said to call him first or let him know if we are going that route. This is probably another reason why I can't stop thinking about the end of the 2ww. I don't want to waste anymore time. Due date would be September 6 if we were successful this cycle. Everything was timed right, my body is healed from the surgery, I can see I ovulated.. I have a lot of positives on my side. I just fear that whatever CAUSED the endo, is in my body still and will prevent me from getting pregnant. This will make Month #16, and Cycle #17
Anyways. About Christmas........
Ryan and I both have Friday and Monday off of work. I will do some workout in the morning. Then after I go to the mall to pick up something for my sister and dad, we will be heading to Ohio to visit his mom and some friends he graduated with from high school. We are having dinner and probably drinks. Or maybe I shouldn't. LOL. All day Saturday will be spent at his mom's house.
Christmas morning we head north to go to my dad's house in Fenton. I will be 10 dpo then. Should I test? Probably not..
My love for baking, lately
In addition to exercise, lately I have taken a love to baking cookies. I made chocolate mint creme cookies last week, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies this weekend, and oatmeal raisin cookies this morning. Thursday night or Friday I will be making some no bake cookies to take to Christmas gatherings. I would also love to make some banana bread. And more Christmas cookies but can't make too much or they will go uneaten! And it wouldn't be fun to make a huge mess in the kitchen and make a bunch of different kinds.
No comments:
Post a Comment