Saturday, December 17, 2011

2 dpo

Well I think it's pretty much official that I ovulated Thursday! One more temp and it will be confirmed. It was hard to make sure we got all the baby-dancing in that we needed. Work has been busy and stressful for both of us but we managed to get it all in, hopefully!

Leave it to my body though to seemingly signify that I am not pregnant so early on after O. I have been having lots of cramping yesterday and today, wtf?! Feels almost like period cramping, is this due to the endometriosis? Is this endo pain or just regular cramping? GRR! I do have this every month, it seems like I cramp all month long. If you look at previous charts, nearly every day has some sort of cramps indicated. Well, I just have to get past it because I know it will get better. Maybe it is just after effects of ovulation. IDK.  Something worth mentioning to the doctor but he will probably just say to take advil or something.  I have this bad feeling that the cramping is some inflammation and is causing me to not get pregnant.

I think if this cycle is a bust, a call to my doctor then to the RE is necessary (RE= reproductive endocrinologist = infertility specialist). I will need to make an appointment for us, and probably schedule a day off or half day from work because I have read that the first appointment with an RE can be at least an hour long.

Today I went for a 6 mile run and it was snowing! (5 for me +1 mile for Abby). Actually more like flurries, but it was cold. I still dressed too warm. Had to take my coat off about a mile into the run! I was still slightly sore from the JM workout I did on Friday lunch hour but regardless I had planned to run today, then spin tomorrow. That is unless my friend Holli wants to go to Yoga. I have never been to a yoga class, just have done yoga DVDs at home. It might help improve my form to go to a class. The hardest part for me is downward dog and plank. I have very poor arm strength. I have such a hard time with even push-ups that I have to do the "girl" version and even then I can only do 15 or 16.

Also on the agenda is Ryan and I going shopping, and both getting haircuts. I also need an eyebrow wax badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment