Saturday we opened presents at his moms and had lunch with his dad in Lima, OH at Applebee's. Ryan calls it the armpit of Ohio because nothing is there. lol.
Sunday was Christmas Day and it was a good day. We stopped at Jim and Linda's (friend of his fam) to exchange gifts and visit. Then we left and drove over an hour to home, dropped off our things and headed back north to visit my dad and sister. It was so nice to see them and we don't see them very often! Dad got us a Coach purse, that was the highlight of the evening. It was funny because my dad put mine in a hair dryer box, and my sister's in a Blurt game box and she was excited to play the game until she opened and saw it was a purse. So then I opened the hairdryer box and it also was a purse. It was funny. Ya had to be there.
It was a good weekend but wasn't feeling well at all...Body aches, I woke up with a sore throat on Saturday (but still managed to run!). Body aches started on Saturday afternoon, then got kind of better Sunday morning. But by Sunday night I couldn't take it anymore. We left dad's so I could come home to sleep. These body aches just take everything out of me and I hate life when I have them.
I wish I could say this was a pg sign but I highly doubt it especially after the BFN I got this morning. It is early though (11 DPO) and I thought I saw a hint of a line but I can make lines appear out of thin air lately. I felt worse as the day went on. By evening I was well enough to go to a party our neighbor was having a lot of heartburn and a few episodes where I thought I might puke. Talk about major pregnancy symptoms and if my temps stay up high I'll get excited.
OHH.. at the party, Dawn, who was the host of the party, announced that her daughter told her she was pregnant on Christmas morning in a cute little card. I so wanted to cry. I don't know her very well but that wasn't the point. WHY IS EVERYONE IS PREGNANT BUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least that is how I feel, I know its not really true. Its just another fucking reminder that it's not my turn yet. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Of course, I mentioned to hubby about my frustrations and he tells me to "just stop it". Well, there went my method of support for the time being. :(
OHH.. at the party, Dawn, who was the host of the party, announced that her daughter told her she was pregnant on Christmas morning in a cute little card. I so wanted to cry. I don't know her very well but that wasn't the point. WHY IS EVERYONE IS PREGNANT BUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least that is how I feel, I know its not really true. Its just another fucking reminder that it's not my turn yet. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Of course, I mentioned to hubby about my frustrations and he tells me to "just stop it". Well, there went my method of support for the time being. :(
Toying with the idea of taking progesterone and seeing if AF will show on her own even if I continue to take it. Something tells me she will keep getting delayed. I usually stop it at 14 dpo and AF comes 2-3 days after that. But some say that she should come on her own even if I continue it. Sooo we shall see.
I SO WANT A BFP THIS YEAR!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment