Thursday, November 3, 2011

What?

I took my temp this morning and it was a high 98.04. What?! It would really only be this high if I O'd and I wasn't super warm or anything under the covers, I mean I've been this warm before in the past and the temp was lower. The only difference is I did lay there for about 10-15 minutes before realizing "Oh I wanted to take my temp this morning!" and it was only 1/2 hour past when I took it before. So either my temps are still wacko or I O'd. Today having a bunch of creamy cm and just had some EWCM so am I O'ing now? Was the temp wrong?

I have been considering trying acupuncture for sometime now and some of the girls on BBC have been suggesting this and I really do think it might help with my natural stress/worry that I have in me. Maybe it will help overall and not just with infertility. I have been considering this place but this was the first and only place I emailed. I found out insurance does not have coverage or reimbursements so it might be worth looking around. I then found this place which seems to be more focused on infertility and offers a free consultation, which the first place does not (it is $125). It is a little bit farther from home but might be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment