Saturday, November 5, 2011

Football Saturday!

Watching football today! Michigan plays Iowa and it is not looking good so far. Ohio State is even having problems against Indiana, how crazy!

CD 41 today. I changed my chart back to a long cycle instead of guessing an AF date from last cycle, my temp this morning was really low so AF seems super close. I had intentions of working out this morning.  I ran 4 miles yesterday morning in the dark and saw a shooting star! It was amazinggg!  Really wanted to do a Jillian Michaels DVD this morning but what did I wake up to? Horrendous cramps!! I am spotting quite a bit, so much that it would be considered Light flow if it were not brown in color. Hubby went to the store for me to get Thermacare heat wraps for my tummy as I am in so much pain. Right this second, I'm not, but was earlier and pretty much all morning. We watched movies and now obviously watching Football. So today is turning into a day of just being lazy unless I have the motivation later to workout. I think/hope AF is around the corner so we can get this party started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment