I woke up to the dogs whining and wanting to go out at 5:30am. It was my turn this morning so let them out and everything. I had some cramping but nothing too severe. I went to the bathroom and what did I find. AF!!! I was excited. But it wasn't long before I was in so much pain that I couldn't get back to sleep. I layed there miserable. I took a vicodin and 600 mg of Ibuprofin, and put on a heating pad. I thought so much for my planned run..I felt like I was dying!! I finally fell asleep for a little while. Well this makes for a 41 day cycle, AF officially came 23 days after the surgery and was about 16 or 17 days late.
Today was such a nice day. A bit breezy but about 50 degrees and sunny. We watched Cars 2 and by 10:30 I felt I could handle a run. And it was amazing :) Then we went for a bike ride with Kenny, Greta and Owen and went up to the park.
Then we came home and Ryan cleaned up the dog poo in the back yard and I cleaned the house. Then went grocery shopping. For a weekend of nothing planned, I'd say it was a good weekend! Painful at times, but still good.
Yay for AF!! Sorry she's being such a painful bitch though!
ReplyDelete