Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Monday..

Today was a good day aside from the cramping I had pretty much all day. This morning was horrible because I just felt like death.. Other than that it was a good day mainly because I didn't have to take calls at work! Not sure I could have taken calls because I was in so much pain. I'm working on testing the GoSystem Tax 1065 software ALLLLLLL WEEK! AHHH..just what I needed.  Then the week of Thanksgiving we will be in Alabama. And I start working from home November 28th. It used to be October 31st but they felt they needed to postpone it. Boo!

Bruiser seems to be getting better at realizing when he needs to go outside so he will go to the door and wait for one of us to let him outside. So that is so much nicer than him just peeing anywhere he wants. Rewarding with treats more consistently is working!!!

Tonight the workout I did was my new DVD the Jillian Michaels Shred-It with Weights. It uses a kettlebell and really was a good workout!! Highly recommended. I just did the level 1 and next time will do the level 2.

Also found out tonight another friend is pregnant...but this one unlike my other two recent friends that are preggo, is married and has a stable job and has been trying for a while. Where as Kasia - tried for 3 months and is not married. Lisa didn't even have to try, and the baby's daddy seems like a weirdo. She has a child from another baby's daddy. So despite my embarrassing cry fest on the phone because I am a big crybaby and super emotional, I really am happy for Jenny the one who I found out about tonight!! And I'm happy for the others too. But I feel like I relate more to Jenny than the other two, based on our lifestyles and how long we were trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment