Thursday, November 10, 2011

Updates, working out, and almost ready to TTC!

Well it is CD 5 and I thought AF was outa here on CD 3!!  This is officially the shortest AF ever!! After having the surgery I was told this would be a really heavy, painful period. It was heavy and painful for a couple of days but then, day 4 it just stopped. I should note that the cramps I had were none to joke about. Holy shit!! Owwwwww.  Where does this cramping come from? I hope it lessens in the next few cycles because it hurts so so much. I still had massive cramping on day 4 (not as bad but still there) but no bleeding or even spotting. So my workout on day 4 after work consisted of sprints on our treadmill in the basement and that did cause some bleeding that apparently jarred loose, so to speak?! Then day 5 was all spotting. I'm thinking I am done with AF now. Oooh boy I can't wait to start OPKing, Temping, and BDing!! Actually kind of serious! Its been 2 cycles since we tried and I'm ready. Lets do this!!

In other news, this morning I got up at 5am to go to spin class. There was a new instructor named Emily.  I talked to her about the spinning instructor certification that I want to do at the gym on Saturday, December 10. I am actually doing it! I am excited to possibly be teaching spin classes in the near future! It was not cheap but I signed up for the class today. I won't be able to teach any classes until after April, probably because of silly tax season causing me to work 50-60 hours a week. Teaching spinning on top of the whole TTC/possible pregnancy thing would cause too many problems. Especially with the new puppy and already working so much! If I get pregnant in this time (really hoping so even with the certification) then teaching may be postponed. That is ok, I just want the certification. How many times will I ever get this opportunity again??

We are going to Ohio this weekend to visit the mother-in-law, brother-in-law and father-in-law! It will be nice to see them, and BIL has not yet met Bruiser so that will be fun! He has 2 boxers himself, so he knows what it is like to have two crazy, hyper dogs running around.  I plan to run in Ohio Saturday or Sunday morning about 5 miles. Love running in the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment