Not sure if I mentioned that I called the doctor last week sometime to ask about my period not being here. Well the doctor's nurse said to wait til the end of November to see if my cycle starts again. If it doesn't then I have to call the doctor back and we'll decide what to do. ugh.
Today is CD 38. Yesterday, I had some cramping as if AF was gonna show but she never did. It was the first day in about a week that I've had this type of cramping so while it hurt a lot, I was hopeful this was AF coming. The other day, I noticed two tiny red spots so I thought it was the start of spotting. But now, nothing. Someone made the point that during surgery they basically thinned my lining, as if I were having a period but I was not bleeding. The only bleeding I've had from the surgery is a few days of spotting, right before when I would normally get my period. But I didn't.
I'm half tempted to call the doc back and ask his opinion (or his nurse's since I can never talk to just the doctor unfortunately) on why it's delayed. I have my suspicions but the analytical side of me just wants to know from him, WHY...
There is so much more I could update on..
Dermatologist appointment went well, there is not much they can do because of TTC, so they can't attack the acne too aggressively but I did get some facial cleansers via prescription that should work. Hopefully..Already noticing changes, maybe my pores opening up..
Date night with hubby last Friday. We had the day off. First I got a manicure after my dermatologist appointment, then helped hubby clean the yard of leaves. I went for my first run post-op and it was AMAZING! For date night we went to Outback Steakhouse and saw the movie Real Steel - amazing movie!
Puppy is doing good too. He pees a lot in the house, we are trying to potty train him but he still has issues holding his bladder! Hes 9 weeks as of Halloween. Bruiser was a pumpkin and Abby was a skeleton. We have a vet appointment for Bruiser on Thursday 11/3 to get a shot.
Hi
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to share what happened after my surgery. I had a laparoscopy and then waited and waited for AF.. after 7 weeks they put me on birth control for 10 days hoping it would come when i stopped, then after it didn't for another week, i was on progesterone for 5 days but it came during that.
Hoping you don't have to wait as long as I did.
Good luck to you.