I would like to get a + this week since we are driving to Alabama to see the in-laws Sunday. Even if I don't I guess it will all workout somehow. I just need to keep taking OPKs and keep temping..I also worry about temping when in Alabama, it could throw off my temps which I think did happen the last time we were there back in May. I wanted to use the sperm meets egg plan this cycle but given the timing of when we will be traveling, it may or may not work out. I guess just as long as we try every other day at the least we should be good.
This is a random blog about everything from working out to family life. We tried for 1.5 years to conceive and finally conceived our beautiful baby boy, Joshua James, in January of 2012. This was exactly 3 months after having endometriosis removed by way of excision. Joshua was due October 4 2012 but decided to come early on July 30 2012. See "One Hell of a Birth Story" tab to read about the insane journey to motherhood. We also have two very hyper boxers Bruiser and Abby!
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Waiting to O!
So its the evening of CD 11. I am so excited to be "in" this cycle, back in the saddle of TTC again after basically 2 months of not trying. I have been testing with OPKs (ovulation predictor kits) the past few days. I had a close to positive OPK last night (Tuesday) and thought I would get a positive today but didn't. In fact it was lighter than last night's! I am definitely getting lines just not positive lines :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GL!!!! Hope you get your positive soon!
ReplyDelete