Friday, November 18, 2011

Got my + and :)

Yesterday I took a test and it was pretty close to +. Then I went home on lunch to let our dogs out and took a digital and got this:



YAY! Not sure what it is about the smilie face but it just makes it official that I am actually going to ovulate soon.  SO we have been trying the past couple days, once more tonight and maybe Saturday if we are up to it. I think today (Friday) is my O day actually.

We might not be up to it Saturday because we are driving to Columbus, OH for the Ohio State-Penn State game that I bought Ryan tickets for in August for his birthday. We thought about heading straight to Alabama after that but his mom won't have anything to do while we are at the game. So we are driving back to his mom's (2 hrs  from Columbus) to get her, then leaving for Alabama on Sunday morning. This will make us pretty tired by Saturday evening but if not, maybe I can get him to DTD. We will have to see! I am excited to see the in-laws and have a week of relaxation! After that I am working from HOME for the next 5 months!

I am hopeful this cycle will work out.  I am trying to stay positive, but that is easy to do when it is GO time and we have to do whatever we can so we can get pregnant this cycle. It is a little harder to stay positive after O hits and in the 2ww. Pray for me! Hope we can beat this endometriosis after all.

I read something someone posted the other day about endo which is sort of discouraging: There's also a theory that when the egg releases with endo, whether it was removed or not, it releases a chemical that makes it nearly impossible to fertilize and/or kills the sperm. The only way to combat that is IVF. THAT STINKS!! grrrr. Not sure where she read this theory, or if it is legit but it is still discouraging. *pouts*

No comments:

Post a Comment