Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11 dpo

Well I had a giant temp rise this morning! It is so pretty...until tomorrow when I will probably have a temp DROP...I had a large temp rise a few months ago (before the surgery) and really got excited that it was it..I was totally pregnant. But not so much. Well last night, I had a glass of red wine and finished it around 10:30, pretty sure that would not cause such a rise but you never know. I woke up pretty warm this morning, but have felt warm before and ended up with even lower temps. Also it was taken at 4:30am instead of 5:30am, so technically it should be even higher but I have a hard time believing in today's temp as it is so I'm just leaving it for now.  If my temp stays pretty tomorrow morning, I will test under the assumption that 9 DPO MIGHT have been an implantation dip. (God if you are listening, reading.. please let this be it!)

Symptoms so far have been some weird cramping and tender breasts, all AF signs as well so there really is no telling until I get a BFP. Also on the way home from Alabama on Sunday I started feeling very queasy in the car, but that could have just been from the progesterone, or from car or motion sickness. I don't think I will believe it at first when that second line shows up on the test...I would want to tell Ryan in a cute way but I think I will be so excited...I will probably tell him over Thomcom (a messaging system we have at work, and we work together). My due date if I'm pregnant is August 10, 2012 which is 10 days before Ryan's birthday. How amazing would that be?!?

ahh it's probably too good to be true anyways. I want to be positive but I've had my hopes up before and progesterone supplements make crazy things happen sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I know nothing about temping but I hope it's your BFP!

    ReplyDelete