Monday, October 17, 2011

Day off.

I am feeling a ton better today. I did take today off (hence the title) but I really feel like I could work today if I really had to. However someone on one of the forums I follow mentioned that sitting in a chair for 8 hours after having this procedure done might be a bad decision so I am taking this advice and taking tomorrow off too.  This will make the doctor happy, my husband happy, and the hospital just called to check on me, asking how I'm doing, and they suggested this too.  Plus most people I "talk" to online say they took a 4 day recovery period before returning to work. Even though I "just" have a desk job, I do stress out about it probably too much.

Post-op is scheduled for Friday October 21.

Also just an update on the job interview. Nope, didn't get it. So I'm stuck in a job that I'm miserable with, for a bit longer. :( Things happen for a reason, right? But I am trying to be thankful that I do have a job, at least. AND I get to work at home starting on October 31. This will be the third year in a row and will work for when we have the puppy at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment