Throughout the day, I can definitely tell I am starting to feel a little better than Saturday. Even though the doctor suggested taking Monday and Tuesday off, I really think I can handle going back by Tuesday. Or is this me just trying to do too much too soon? I am prone to doing this. Regardless, I just feel like I did a really hard ab workout every day for a week. Maybe it feels worse in the morning than in the afternoon/evening. I will find out tomorrow morning, I guess. If it feels really bad, maybe I do need to take Tuesday off. Who knows?
If I do have to take Tuesday off, I will probably have to cancel a day I have scheduled off in the future. Because with the way work is, we have to use up all of our hours this year and can't carry any over. So I have scheduled ahead of time some days off. However if I need to cancel one, I need to. Not much I can do!
Missing my mom today. She would have been 53. She passed away in January 2008 from liver cirrhosis. Not a day goes by when I don't think about her. This is me with her and Ryan in 2006.
No comments:
Post a Comment