Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day off #2..back to work tomorrow

Having a good day today, besides the really strong cramping I'm having! It feels like either really strong O pains, or what Braxton Hicks or labor pains would feel like. They come and go and last for a few seconds to a few minutes. Ouch! Other than that, I drove up to McD's to get some coffee and egg mcmuffin for breakfast. Watched some T.V. and around 10:45 took the dog for a 45 minute walk. Back to watch some lifetime and relax!

The doctor just called me to ask how I'm doing! I asked him about my cramping, and he said it sounds normal. He also explained to me basically everything he explained to Ryan. That I definitely have endometriosis and he said it was Stage 2 which is supposed to mean mild endo. Also he said that my left tube was completely blocked from it as well as my left ovary, and he found some on the front of my uterus. Also, a cyst (still do not know what kind of cyst yet, to be asked on Friday!) Even more, my tube and ovary were wrapped around my uterus and tube and uterus stuck to my rectum and colon!! (I might have this slightly wrong..just know there was lots of twists and turns!!) yikes. There was a LOT gonig on..he also placed some sort of sheild in me so that it has less time to come back if it does come back. I'll be asking more about this too, because I forgot what it is called exactly. 

So the rest of the day today I'm just relaxing with the doggie.  And we are getting our NEW dog Thursday night that we are naming Bruiser!
 
ABBY                                                  BRUISER

No comments:

Post a Comment