I went back to work today and it went ok. Sometimes when walking, even with dress pants I feel the pants move against my taped-over incisions just slightly so it is just a little uncomfortable. So I'm glad I went out and bought extra dress pants to wear on different days. I don't own a lot of dress clothes because at my work, we can wear jeans and most people DO wear jeans.
After eating dinner I would have loved to workout. I did but it was just a 30 minute brisk walk and I used 5 lb weights in both hands and walked some hills. It was better than nothing! Hey if I can't run, then walking is the next best thing. And I did try running just 2-3 steps and the bouncing was just too much for me. I might be able to about next week so I am aiming for being able to run next Saturday. But if I can't, I can't. I will do other workouts like Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones or something, if it doesn't involve too much bouncing or cardio.
Ryan and I are excited to get the pup tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment