Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crampy cramps..again.

Crampy cramps, terrible. all day long. WTF. I'm sure its either due to AF or from the surgery. I don't expect the painful cramps to go away immediately but omg. I took a vicodin earlier. Fuck, I should have known better! My body hates vicodin. MIL is up visiting her grand-doggies (and us!) and we went shopping. I felt like shit. Stupid cramping, I could barely walk, and was sick to my stomach, and tired from the vicodin..sooo out of it. I ate something at Red Robin, and I started to feel a little better.


If it wouldn't be so weird and stalkerish..I would email hottie dr's wife on her blog and tell her to tell her husband to call me. I have more questions...now that my post op is over and I was in pain all damn day! grrr. not that anything could really be done. But isnt' there an u/s that can be done to say where I'm at in my cycle or something? argh i dunno. guess i'll prolly just call his office tomorrow but I dont like talking to the nurses. I just want my dr. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment