Today I'm 14 DPO, Cycle day 28, and my surgery was 10 days ago. I had some serious cramping Wed-Thurs-Fri this past week and really thought she would be here by now. Also had a lot of brown spotting 7, 8 and 9 DPO but that has since stopped. I have no sign of AF coming anymore. I have felt some cramping here and there but nothing like the AF cramps I felt a few days ago! Those odd cramps I felt a few days after the surgery have also disappeared. In the past before progesterone supplements, I would have usually between a 25 and 27 day cycle, with just using Vitamin B6 to lengthen my LP, and I'd have spotting 3-4 days before. This is why I believed AF would for sure be here by now! The doctor said to take a pregnancy test. I'm sure I will but also feel it's highly unlikely I'm pregnant after the surgery the same cycle, especially since it was done on 5 dpo...wouldn't it have pretty much given any sperm or egg zero chance of implanting??
I think AF is just taking her time due to the surgery, and its super frustrating!! We have the go-ahead to TTC net cycle but I need my darn period to get here!! :( Of course, as I'm typing this, cramps are back. Maybe she will just show up and I will have no spotting?
At my post-op on Friday, we got pictures of my uterus, tube and ovary and you can see the endo on my uterus and tube. My tube was completely swollen, from the endo. He also removed tape from my incisions, said the one by my belly button has stitching sticking out of it and should be able to "flick" off soon. But if not, its back to the doc to have it cut off, or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment