So..here I sit waiting for the lovely AF still. It's cd 31 and 17 DPO. I tend to feel the heaviest cramps in the morning, then they get less by evening. In the morning they are really really bad!! OUCH! I called the doc yesterday and the nurse said the cramps sound normal for just having surgery 12 days ago. Ok with that, but AF is no where to be found. They called today after she talked to the dr and he said it's normal for my cycle to be out of whack.. grr. On the forums, some ladies have said their cycles took about a month to get back to normal. UGH! Well, now I know to expect a delay so I'm somewhat okay with this but it still is a little frustrating considering I never have to wait for AF. Usually she's early unless I am using progesterone. BLAH!
I have been walking a lot and did the Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones dvd yesterday with success. (meaning no pain!) I can't wait to run again! Probably Saturday I will or maybe even Friday. I also made a dermatologist appointment for Friday since I have the day off. My acne has flared up like crazy since stopping the Birth Control and I'm fed up with this. I can't stand to look at my face anymore :(
I got my new Garmin running watch today! I ordered the Garmin Forerunner 210. I have the 305 which I have had for 5 years and it does still work, but runs out of battery quick and often does not even charge! At my half marathon it was dead even though I swore I charged it the night before!
No comments:
Post a Comment