Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stressed much?

Finally, it's September 15!  We passed one of our major deadlines for tax support. I have worked the past 10 days straight, 11 counting tomorrow.  Of course, I only worked 4 hours on Sunday but who cares? I was there, doesn't that count? Then the other days were between 8 and 10 hours, mostly 10 hours. And I was working the late shift so that means I didn't get home til after 9pm and I really don't like getting home that late, eating dinner with my husband did not happen, but I wanted the shift premium $ for working past 7pm. Then we continue longer hours until our next big deadline which is October 15. I will work 10 hours again the first couple weeks of October.

Another stress factor lately was trying to schedule this laporoscopy.  I finally did get a date, which is Friday, October 14. HOW INCONVENIENT! Work's not happy but I need to have the procedure done.  And I originally worked Saturday but am trying to get that day off now too.

I have been so incredibly stressed out with everything because this woman that schedules surgeries (there is only one woman lol) had some days off the week I had my appointment so I had to wait until Wednesday this week to finally get the date of the appointment. I was not happy about having to wait that long. I am not a patient person!!  Anyways, we do finally have the date at least. I just need to finalize with Frank the time off, and let him know I did not ask for this date, it was given to me, and there isn't anything I can do to change it.

As for running, I ran 4 miles this morning and am running a 10k race this weekend in Fenton.  I used to run this race all the time! Very excited to see my dad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment