I saw this on someone else's blog and I'm stealing it.
Patience is something that when you are trying to conceive you need to have.
Most women how ever do not have it but as the cycles go by with out becoming pregnant you learn to have patience. There is no other choice but to learn to have patience and accept it. You can not speed the conception process up, your body will ovulate when it wants. You can not speed up the luteal phase (the time from when ovulation occurs to when your period shows-or hopefully doesn't). For two whole torturous weeks you are stuck being patient waiting to see if this cycle was the one; if finally this step of the journey is over. I have definitely learned to be patient, I have also learned to really take things as they come. I don't always remember that lesson but I have learned it and try to remind myself of it often.
Infertility and those who have had to go through a long journey to conception learn so much about life and themselves. They learn just how strong a human being can be and how strong their will is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
There was the possibility of becoming pregnant before my pre-op appointment on October 5, because this current cycle is supposed to end this week. We didn't "try" this month (charting) but just had sex around the time when I typically ovulate. Since I didn't track it with temping I can't be sure if I ovulated, and when. I admittedly had my hopes a little high but started having that typical cramping this morning. My run this morning also was a bit "off", I actually felt sick to my stomach for much of it, and was cramping. Of course it's too good to be true though. It was probably due to just progesterone symptoms, and stress. My period should be here in the next few days because I started spotting. Per doctors orders, I'm not using the progesterone this month so cramps should be a little lighter, but not by much. This also means I will spot more before my period gets here.
Ever since confirming from my doctor that endometriosis is possible, I have been paying attention to the cramping I have. And some of the pain does originate in my bowels, much of it though in my uterus. Since he did that bowel check thing I am wondering if it exists there too, not just in my uterus. GREAT.
No comments:
Post a Comment