I have been released for exercise and "light running" which probably means very little miles. But I can run! And workout! yay!
No sex still until 8 weeks. All my other symptoms are normal should go away with time! Peeing issues (already getting better I think, after a second antibiotic), insomnia, although he recommended an adrenal support medication if it continues, horrible bloating - I hardly ate much at all this wknd and still feel like I weigh 1000 pounds. All this I kind of knew would go away or was normal from reading other stories online but good to hear from him.
Oh how could I forget my estradiol headaches.. I took it upon myself to cut the pills in half and take half a pill bc it seemed to reduce headaches and I haven’t had one hot flash yet, by this he was surprised. I can keep it at half a mg if it helps and I don’t get any hot flashes.
He asked if I had done any running yet, as if I could have started whenever I wanted. Lol welllll mostly I’ve just been just walking with the occasional run of under 1 minute. But he says I can do some light exercises or running but no heavy lifting yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment